Cumin Coriander Rubbed Lamb Ribs
April 25, 2022
Earthy and sultry ribs paired with our Bordeaux beauty, Proving Grounds.
- 1 1/4 cups Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsps Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 lbs Racks of Lamb Ribs (skin removed)
- 1 oz Balsamic Glaze, drizzled across ribs when cooked
- Combine dry ingredients in small bowl incorporate well
- Pat ribs dry with paper towels
- Massage the rub into the meat, coating ends well. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Prepare your fire. We suggest wood or coal, but can be gooked with gas grill as well. Reach and maintain a temperature of 250 degrees.
- Place ribs on grill/smoker turning occaisionally for 1.5 hours.
- Transfer ribs to a carving board and let rest for 15 minutes.
Cut ribs between the bones and serve.