Eggs Benedict Casserole
April 7, 2020
- 12 ozs Preferred Protein, cooked and chopped (canadian bacon, bacon, or spinach if you want a florentine vibe)
- 6 English Muffins, split and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 Large Eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Place half of the Preferred Protein in a greased 3-qt. or 13x9-in. baking dish; top with English muffins and remaining protein. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and onion powder; pour over top. Refrigerate, covered, for a minimum of 30 minutes but preferrably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- We add a few eggs cracked over the top halfway through the cook time.
- Serve with Farmhouse Fool Proof Hollondaise Sauce